Centrifugal Barrel Finishing/High Energy Finishing Services in Minneapolis
Centrifugal finishing is a high energy process that uses G forces to finish parts.
Centrifugal finishing will deburr or polish parts in a much shorter period of time than conventional tumbling and vibratory finishing. High energy processing allows Eaglemaster to address finishing challenges standard vibratory machines are unable to. Centrifugal barrel finishing in Minneapolis is capable of achieving very high cosmetic appearances as well as very smooth surfaces.
CENTRIFUGAL BARREL FINISHING IS IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- High value parts and components
- Parts with low micro-finish requirements
- Parts that require aggressive edge radiuses and material removal
- Mechanical for high cosmetic appearance
- Ability to compartmentalize to avoid part impingement